Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School Shopping

Every year it happens, Every year I cringe!!! I love shopping...for me, however, for my teenage son...PAINFUL. Since it is still summer, teenagers think 11 am is early morning and 1 pm is breakfast.
My husband goes to the gym before work, so I woke up at 5:30 am. I waited for hours then finally went upstairs and said, "Get up, we're going school shopping!" The shopping experience was grueling, however, I enjoyed spending time with my son. Next year at this time I will be sending him off to college.

(B) 2 fried eggs, 1 slice deli turkey, water
(S) nuts, water
(L) PANDA EXPRESS: broccoli & beef, snap peas & chicken, steamed veggies, water
(S) iced decaf, nonfat, sugarfree hazelnut latte (Whew say that 3 times.)
(D) Caesar Salad with scallops, water, sugarfree jello

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin