Wednesday, August 5, 2009

DAY 4 - Going OK

I served a South Beach Diet dinner to my family last night, however, I added garlic bread. I didn't eat the bread, but figured, my family is not on this diet, so they can have bread.

I made Marinated Flank Steak, South Beach Mashed Potatoes (pureed cauliflower), and steamed Broccoli. Recipes came right out of the South Beach Diet book.

The weather is cool today, so I spent time Gardening again.

(B) 2 hard-boiled egg whites, 1 yolk/ 6 oz. V8/ tea
(S) mozzarella cheese stick/ 3 slices deli turkey
(L) small hamburger patty/ cheese/ water
(S) peanuts/ sugar-free jello/ gouda
(D) grilled Salmon with garlic & lemon/ grilled asparagus & chayote/ sugar-free popcicle

A little challenge today. My good friend is a flight attendant and brought stroopwaffels, dutch crackers and gouda to my home today. I nibbled on the gouda, but I'll have to put the other 2 items out of site for a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin