Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 5: Making Lunches

Well, at 10:30 pm last night, I was hungry and had a mozzarella cheese stick and water. Thinking I have ruined the diet... I weighed myself this morning and have lost AGAIN.

Another Challenge: Making Lunches for OTHERS

My husband works out before work, so since I am currently unemployed, I don't mind getting up to make lunches for him. I had packed leftovers from last night's Salmon & Asparagus Dinner, but I still had a Breakfast to pack. Egg Salad Sandwich. I had just seen an episode of Everyday Food and they made an egg salad sandwich made simply with mayonnaise, dill relish, and OLD BAY. Delicious. I didn't make one for myself, especially since I can't have have bread right now.

(B) hard boiled egg/ mozzarella stick
(S) handful of unsalted peanuts
(L) turkey lettuce wraps/ sugar-free jello
(S) ham/ gouda/ sugar-free lemonade
(D) Beef-Veal Kofta Kababs/ Greek Salad/ Hummus/ sugar-free fudgcicle

This morning, I started reading The Julie/Julia Project blog while watching The Four Feathers. I would like to cook every Julia recipe, however, I am going to cook all The South Beach Diet recipes instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin