Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hello Phase II

Tah Dah!!! Total loss in Phase I = 8 pounds


















As the South Beach Diet promises, the weight loss in Phase I should be between 8 - 13 pounds. I was hoping for the 13, but I can't complain about my loss. I haven't made any real changes in my eating in the past few months. My routine has been try to get to the gym at least 4-5 times per week and burn between 400 to 600 calories, helped to take off the 1st 4 pounds.

Total weight loss since January 20009 = 11 pounds

I'll take it!!!

I had hopes of getting to the gym today, but considering it's nearly 2 pm and I have no immediate plans to get out of my jammies, hmmm. This will be a rest day, I guess.

(B) egg, 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1/4 c blueberries, 1/2 c nonfat milk, and water
(S) mozzarella stick, sugarfree hard candy, and water
(L) gouda, chicken salad, cucumber, tomato, coffee with splenda
(S) sugarfree candy, water, plum
(D) grilled chicken breast, cole slaw, grilled red pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin