Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday - Rest Day...no workout

I planned for a workout today, but I my legs were super sore when I woke up. The weather this morning did not inspire me to move much, cloudy followed by drizzle.

I took a Costco trip today with my friend. I haven't been to Costco in over a year. Hard to justify purchasing too much at Costco for my family of 3. I go to the Farmer's Market for all our produce and we don't have a huge need for bagels, cereal, muffins, etc. by the 3 dozen, so all I bought was meats, salmon, almonds and eggs. I do love Costco, but this time I did not need paper products, cleaning products, drinks, or snacks.

Well, I made Costco ribs for my husband & son for dinner, sauteed some zucchini, and steamed corn. I didn't eat any of the dinner. I was still full from the nuts I ate earlier.

(B) 2 egg omelet/ 1 slice Swiss/ tea/ water
(S)
(L) chop salad/ hummus/ babaganouj/ water
(S) nuts/ iced tea/ dark chocolate
(D)

I am not going to post my food log anymore. Tomorrow I am moving to Phase II on the South Beach Diet and start enjoying my life. I have kept away from most junk food, breads, fruits, candy, and cocktails. I love to cook and eat out. Moderation, moderation, moderation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin