Friday, October 16, 2009

Ricardos Toreros: Bellevue

I have to admit, my family and I use to eat at Ricardos Toreros once a week. I have lost 14 pounds and I have stayed away from Mexican Food!!! We still go to Toreros occasionally, since it's good, inexpensive, fast and easy. I skip the tortilla basket that appears immediately and skip the rice. I should skip the margarita, since they're not so great, but margaritas go so well with Mexican food. The menu is so large, every one is happy.

The dreaded Appetizer Platter:
Nachos, Quesadilla, mini Chimichangas, hot wings, guacamole and sour cream. Ay Papi!


Ricardos Torero on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites too...but I only go once every few months :o) I just LOVE your website. I am looking at which recipe to try first!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin