Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ten in 2010: 2/6 Update

Sunday: walk
Monday: Cardio Strength Class
Tuesday: nothing
Wednesday: nothing
Thursday: nothing
Friday: nothing
Saturday: 75 minutes Hot Vinyasa Yoga

OK, not the best week. I strained my left wrist the prior Saturday, so I opted to walking through Pike Place Market with my husband. By Monday, I thought I would be OK, and took a combination strength class that uses step, free weights, and body bar...MISTAKE. My wrist got worse. I laid off the gym until Saturday where I was very careful, but got a great workout at Hot Yoga.

Healthy Dinners:
Sunday: White Chicken Chili
Monday: *ate out* King's Cafe (Chinese)
Tuesday: *take-away* Goldberg's Deli (corned beef on rye with cole slaw)
Wednesday: *ate out* Maximilien's (French Bistro)
Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken with sauteed veggies
Friday: Meatloaf and steamed corn
Saturday: Slow cooked Pork Ribs, Jalapeno-Cheese Corn Bread, Cole Slaw

Well, not so healthy, but I tried. Eating at home was much healthier, but sometimes it's not always possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin