Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Love Pho!

What to get, what to get... Seriously, so many choices, so little time. Honestly, the menu at I Love Pho is so huge, I just stick to the same thing every time. Spring Rolls and Pho!

You've got to start with the shrimp spring rolls, YUMMY wrapped in rice paper. The basil, lettuce, shrimp and vermicelli are so refreshing and so good with the peanut dipping sauce.

This is the Small A, if you're not a big scaredy-cat, this is the pho to get! Well done beef, rare beef, tripe, tendon, and beef meatball...mmmm!Hmmm, what's that?

All right...my husband really doesn't like to eat here...seriously. He only agreed, because I was out of town for weeks and he was going out of town and, well, the things we do for love, right!

To my husbands surprise, I Love Pho now has baguette sandwiches on the menu. I can't give too many details on the baguette sandwich, pork, ham, not sure what else. I'm just glad my husband found something to eat while I slurped down my pho.



I Love Pho on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin