Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In-and-Out Burger


Oh, forget it, the line is way too long, it's too late, and I shouldn't eat this crap.

OK, different night, same long line...forget it.

The line was still long, but I had all day to wait. Decided to park the car and see if the wait was shorter inside. Ho-Hum...



I didn't eat both of these. I actually out ran a grandma and her grandchildren and scored a table while John waited for the burgers and fries. Was it worth it. I don't know.

I'm not from California, but I was introduced to In-and-Out when I went to college in Southern California. Sorry people, the burgers are just ok. The fries are ok too.

1 comment:

  1. but here is what is amazing..........the same quality and menu since 1947. It's a memory you grow up with kinda thing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin