Thursday, April 22, 2010

The San Francisco Treat!


After a long day of travelling and meetings, this yummy cocktail was a well deserved treat! OK, there's more to this story. On a recent trip to San Francisco for 2 days of meetings, my executive chef & I decided to walk from dinner in North Beach back to Van Ness, via California. No big deal, right? Besides, the cable car runs on California. If we got tired, we'd just take the cable car.


Off we go...Hello BIG ASS hills!




I forgot the SF hills, do they EVER END???


I lived in SF for many years (many years ago), obviously, I blocked out the memories of walking up and down hills.




Thank God for the Fairmont Hotel. Great place for a beverage to quench my thirst. Guess what cocktail I ordered...the San Francisco Cable Car.


Just in time and just what I needed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin