Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet Cream Biscuits...YUM!

I have to admit, it's been hard avoiding carbs. Not so much eating them, but making them. I really do love to bake. Let's just say, baking is like therapy. Whatever the outcome, the process is relaxing and luckily for me, the outcome is usually good!
The recipe for SWEET CREAM BISCUITS is so easy, but a little messy.

Make sure to use a SILPAT for easy clean up.

These biscuits are so yummy! Best eaten fresh, with butter or a glob of Nutella.
I made these at night, so I could make a breakfast sandwich for my son in the morning.
He loved it!!!

The recipe can be found on page 23 in Baking from my home to yours by Dorie Greenspan.
Thanks to Melissa of Love At First Bite who chose Sweet Cream Biscuits. Check out the other bakers at Tuesdays with Dorie!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same scalloped edges on mine. Cutting carbs is super hard. We have just started to REALLY do that at my home after finding out our 17 year old is insulin resistant. Talk about a lifestyle change for all of us.
    Your biscuits look great. Im glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin