Monday, January 3, 2011

Eastside Eats: Din Tai Fung

 Love me some Juicy Dumplings!!  OK, not a lot of pics of the savory dumplings, why?  I was too busy eating.  I have to admit, I've been to Hong Kong, I use to live in San Francisco, I've tried nearly every dumpling in the Northwest...Din Tai Fung is awesome!!!

The first visit to Din Tai Fung, the line was so long, we almost left.  Secret, they serve food at the bar and there's usually room for 2.

The very FAST and skillful dumpling elves.

The space is cool, but seating is super tight.  Unless you reserve the private room, everyone is practically sitting on top of each other.  It doesn't bother me, but if you're not use to eating at communal tables, it might be a problem.

Anyways, who cares.  You're there for the food, right.  The quality is definitely at a higher standard than the usual Dim Sum Houses...trust me, I've checked it out.  Besides, you can see the dumpling makers as you come in.




Here's the space between tables.

Sweet Taro Buns...very happy ending!


Din Tai Fung on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin