Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finally, Filipino "Fast-Food" at Seafood City

I'm not a big fan of "Food at the Mall", however, these days, many eateries are choosing to go mainstream.  Why not?  Well, I had been hearing about Seafood City for  long time, but I am not a big fan of Southcenter, or whatever they call it these days.  Well, my son does not share my feelings toward malls or Tukwila...whatever.  So off to Seafood City we went.
Well, I was a little disappointed that all the eateries were cafeteria-style.  Not that I mind going through the line and choosing from all the delicious foods, I just know that I probably won't choose to eat at Seafood City for any special occasions or with a group.  Open seating and disposable plates & utensils, not my favorite.

Anyway, I loved the food!!!  I had the grilled Octopus and the Chicken Tinola (soup with vegetables).  I don't make a lot of Filipino food at home, so it was a treat.  There are many Filipino baked goods and Halo Halo available, definitely a plus!!!  My son loved Seafood City, when he comes home from college, he'll want to eat there again and again.  We'll be back.
Chowking on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin