Saturday, May 28, 2011

Searching for a Ribeye in Moscow

I love a good ribeye, but it has to be good. Seriously, I've had some bad ones and they would put me in a bad mood for days!

If you happen to be in Moscow, Idaho, perhaps dropping off your child at college, give Sangria Grille a try. I was a little skeptical, but I saw so much cattle on the road from Bellevue to Pullman, that I figured, "It's gotta be good!"

On busy weekends, the wait could be up to an hour or two.  Just eat later, we did, and we're glad we waited. 

I think you need a little time when you have a big steak dinner, so pass on the appetizers here, there's nothing special.  The service is not bad, not great, but the service is friendly. 
Sangria Grille on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin