Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dark & Stormy at the Palace Kitchen

Palace Kitchen, once the hot spot for cocktails, but not so much anymore.  Don't get me wrong, there are nights when it is PACKED at Palace Kitchen, but no longer on the top ten.  For me, this is great news...easier to get a seat!  I was there on a very gloomy night recently and ordered a Dark & Stormy to start.

Not a fan of the Dark & Stormy, but that's just me.  I should have ordered something I was a little more familiar with, like a Manhattan, which by the way is ALWAYS PERFECT at Palace Kitchen.

I wasn't particularly hungry on this last visit, so I can hardly comment on dinner...

Clams...Good.
Everything else was good, burger, salad, but all I cared about was dessert...

COCONUT CREAM PIE...yummy!
I forgot all about my gloomy Seattle day, my so-so drink selection and VIOLA!  All is good in the world.
Palace Kitchen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin