Monday, April 9, 2012

the food matters project: Seafood in the desert

Photobucket So, I knew I wouldn't be able to make the food matters project recipe today; Fish Nuggets braised in Rhubarb Sauce, it I decided to eat fish today, to be supportive. I read the recipe and thought not bad, even if I'm not a fan of rhubarb and it's not in season. I'll wait and let you know! We had a very late lunch next to the pool...aaaah. I stated off with a Pomegranate Mojito and ordered the Tuna Melt with fruit. My husband ordered a Martini and the Crab Cake Sandwich with cole slaw. Photobucket Photobucket For the recipe, go to http://culinary-adventures-with-cam.blogspot.com/2012/04/food-matters-project-rhubarb-download_09.html. To see some other versions of this recipe, go to http://thefoodmattersproject.com/2012/04/09/fish-nuggets-braised-in-rhubarb-sauce/#comments

4 comments:

  1. I want what you are having and where you are having it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous that you're enjoying the sun! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want what you are having and where you are having it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin