Sunday, April 8, 2012

Gutsy Food: Sour Cream Coffeecake

Photobucket Thank you Gutsy Food Club! I've been looking for this recipe for years. Many years ago, my husband, boyfriend then, received a care package from his mother. Inside was a whole Coffeecake. YUM. His roommates couldn't wait to get their grubby hands on the coffeecake. I don't remember if I even got a taste, but I did know, I need to get the recipe. Well, I have to say I didn't need to know how to make Coffeecake, to get him to marry me...20 years later and I just made Sour Cream Coffeecake for the first time. Is it the same recipe? Not sure, but this recipe is easy and delicious. Here's the link to the recipe : http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/our-favorite-sour-cream-coffeecake-recipe#reviews Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin