Saturday, July 7, 2012

Bar del good, so don't tell anyone about it!!!


Everyone talks about the pizze, but I am here to say, "Save room for DESSERT!!!"  OK, back-up...either get there early or plan to wait a bit, it's worth it.  Tell the hostess you can sit at the bar, it's the best seat in the house.  Order a cool cocktail or something on tap, start with one of the small plates, my favorites are either the grilled octopus or the Manila clams...YUM!  There is always a Specials board, creative seasonal items that are always a winner, so pick something off that list too.  We always pick the Pizze on the Specials board, so I have no idea how the other pizze are like, delicious I am sure.

Here's the deal, don't eat so much so you'll have to skip dessert and a perfect espresso, you will never know what you're missing.  I have never been disappointed with the desserts at Bar del Corso.  The last dessert I had was the Cherry Polenta Cake...SO GOOD!!! 

Go check it out yourself, maybe I'll see you there.

Bar del Corso on Urbanspoon


  1. Skip dessert? Never! This cherry polenta cake looks amazing.

  2. Yummyyyyyyyyy Piza

  3. agreed... pizzas on the specials board is the way to go!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin