Sunday, November 2, 2014

Part-Time Vegetarian: Game Day Grub

It's Game Day and we gotta have snacks! OK, easy, spinach dip and fresh veggies...done. No, not really. my husband decided he was making Pigs in a Blanket. OK, no problem, we can make a vegetarian version. We found a recipe at FoodNetwork from the Neely's, click here for the recipe.  Pretty basic, refrigerated crescent dough, cocktail weenies, and a dip.  I replaced the cocktail weenies for vegetarian Smart Dogs.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I have to say, this was the first time I had a Smart Dog. Not bad, but not good. I won't be making Pigs in a Blanket with those again soon. The other pigs in a Blanket made with cocktail franks and the bratwurst were devoured...I didn't get any. Oh Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin