Monday, November 3, 2014

Part-Time Vegetarian: Pumpkin-Apple Bread

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I had made pumpkin pancakes a couple days ago, so of course I had left over canned pumpkin and had to use it. Sound familiar? Anyway, I found a recipe posted on Facebook, so I checked out, click here for the original recipe.  I substituted brown sugar for the regular sugar and all the spices for a pumpkin spice mix.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos I had everything I needed for the recipe, so I was able to make this early in the morning and enjoy a cup of tea. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Ok, good recipe, not too challenging and the bread made my house smell delicious. The bread was yummy and I gave Sammi a couple crumbs too! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin